“I love working with clients and figuring out ways to make their day to day operations more efficient. When a client calls me with a difficult problem, it feels good to be able to resolve their issue.”
Curtis Thomas, Special Projects Analyst, helps streamlining and improve client technology development. He provides critical data support to the project team, monitors and maintains systems during projects, and evaluates processes. His numerous certifications and diverse experience are essential to smooth and successful execution of special projects.
Curtis is a graduate of Heald Business College. He is a recent graduate of Leadership Salinas Valley, Class XXX, aka “The Best Class Ever!” He lives in Salinas with his two dogs, Sugar and Chaos. He enjoys boxing and is a die-hard San Diego Chargers fan. In his spare time you can find him vacationing on tropical islands with white sand and blue water sipping maitais.
- ACE – Axcient Certified Expert – “Disaster recovery”
- MSPU – Service Delivery Professional – “2011 Boot Camp completion”
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer + Internet in Windows Server
- Microsoft Certified Information Technology Professional in Windows 7
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist in Server 2008 Administration
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Network+
- CompTIA Internet+
- Certified Meraki Networking Associate