“Nothing gives me more professional satisfaction than having a customer express their gratitude for the level of service they have received. This is one of the reasons I always try to go the extra mile to make the customer happy.”
Bill Oldfield joined the team at Alvarez Technology Group, Inc. in April 2010. As Team Lead/Senior System Analyst, Bill analyzes complex technical issues, assesses network systems, and recommends the best solutions to fit client needs. He has extensive experience deploying, administering, and resolving issues with Microsoft Exchange, Windows, Active Directory, Cisco firewalls and a wide variety of other products.
Bill holds an Associate of Science in Information Technology from ITT Technical Institute. He is a native of the San Francisco Bay Area, and currently lives in Morgan Hill with his wife and three children. He enjoys spending time with his family, alpine skiing, white water rafting, camping, hiking, watching movies, and playing computer games. Bill is also co-leader of his son’s Cub Scout den.
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist Windows 7 Configuration
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional Enterprise Desktop Administrator on Windows 7/Windows 2000
- Microsoft Certified System Administrator Windows XP
- Microsoft Technical Help Desk
- CompTIA A+